Two "sapiens of homo" have took it upon themselves to learn about humanity, starting off with neuroscience. Starting off with the history of neuroscience, these two blunder their way around time to somewhat organize a narrative to help paint a picture of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system.
- E29: Quiz And Overview Of Edwin Smith PapyrusJuly 9th, 2020
- E28: Quiz 2 (Acupuncture)July 2nd, 2020
- E27: Overview & Quiz on Section 1June 25th, 2020
- E26: ErasistratusJune 17th, 2020
- E25: Herophilus Part 2June 12th, 2020
Showing 1–5 out of 29