In Defense of Liberty
Criminal defense attorney Jennifer Taylor talks about the past, present, and future of criminal law in America.
In Defense of Liberty tells the stories that shaped the development of criminal law and discusses current events related to criminal justice. Main episodes are released every other Wednesday. Bonus episodes featuring interviews with law professors, criminal defense attorneys, and others impacted by the criminal justice system will occassionally be released between main episodes.
- 10: Ready to Fight: An Interview with Jarrod SmithSeptember 16th, 2020
- 9: In Defense Of: Cameron Todd Willingham (part 3)September 2nd, 2020
- Yours Truly: An Interview with Cathy McElhaneyJuly 1st, 2020
- Just Desserts: An Interview with Kristin PetersonJune 24th, 2020
- 8: In Defense Of: Cameron Todd Willingham (part 2)June 17th, 2020
Showing 1–5 out of 24