Kim and Ket Stay Alive… Maybe
What do you get when two best friends, and horror movie fans, convince themselves that they would definitely be ‘the final girl’ at the end of the movie and never be the girl 'running up the stairs when she should be running out the front door'? You get Kim and Ket Stay Alive… Maybe. Each episode, Kim Burns and Ketryn Porter choose a different horror film, and through very scientific (not scientific), totally indisputable (very disputable) methods, and amidst hilarious tangents about their personal lives, they determine whether they would be the ones to stay alive at the end.
Watch our video.
- #PodcastBlackOutJune 3rd, 2020
- Ep. 94: The Lodge: “The Tale of the Venn Diagram of Step Mom Horror”May 27th, 2020
- Ep. 93: The Ritual: “The Tale of Releasing the Krakaren”May 20th, 2020
- Ep. 92: The Conjuring 2: “The Tale of Talking About Our Ghosts”May 13th, 2020
- Ep. 91: Porno: “The Tale of Be Careful What You Ask For”May 6th, 2020
Showing 1–5 out of 128