The Dark Multiverse of Stephen King
Every week, a grizzled old horror fan and writer meets up with a Stephen King Constant Reader who's half his age and twice as smart to talk about an SK novel and its movie, TV, and/or audiobook incarnations. Good? Bad? Worth it? Wasted? Find out as Brad and Cat argue and celebrate, threaten and learn from each other, and generally enjoy themselves ... and see how It All Fits Together in the Dark Multiverse of Stephen King.
- Mini-Episode 32.5: Creepshow’s a’comin’, A Familiar Name for Randall Flagg, In The Tall Grass & Castle Rock Have New Trailers … and IT 3??September 21st, 2019
- Episode 32 – IT: The NovelSeptember 16th, 2019
- Mini-Episode 31.5: Castle Rock Season 2, Joe Hill, Stephen Colbert, Patton OswaltSeptember 14th, 2019
- Chapter 31 – It: Chapter TwoSeptember 10th, 2019
- Episode 30 – IT: Chapter OneSeptember 7th, 2019
Showing 6–10 out of 10