The Flask At Hand Podcast
Welcome to The Flask At Hand, the podcast that starts with whiskey and ends with knowledge. Listen as your slightly funny hosts take you on a fantastically unprofessional whiskey tasting journey in the beginning of each episode followed by true, interesting sometimes strange and useless facts about persons, places and things in the world we know today. So, if you're part of the same simulation we are, sit back, push play, listen, sip, learn and laugh. Enjoy the show! cheers.
- Ep.11: Oola Bourbon Whiskey and PIRATES!! All the sexy pirate facts you wished you knew.September 30th, 2020
- Ep.10: Tarnished Truth High Rye Bourbon, The USS Indianapolis shark attack, crazy animal attacks and shark factsSeptember 9th, 2020
- Ep.9: Hibiki Harmony Japanese whisky, lesser known "recreational" drugs and why you shouldn't try themAugust 4th, 2020
- Special Guest Bonus Episode: "It doesn't taste like hand sanitizer" with Kim and TimJuly 7th, 2020
- Ep.8: Knappogue Castle 12yr Irish Whiskey, the Etymology of swear words and Whiskey vs. WhiskyJune 2nd, 2020
Showing 1–5 out of 13