The Flask At Hand Podcast
Welcome to The Flask At Hand, the podcast that starts with whiskey and ends with knowledge. Listen as your slightly funny hosts take you on a fantastically unprofessional whiskey tasting journey in the beginning of each episode followed by true, interesting sometimes strange and useless facts about persons, places and things in the world we know today. So, if you're part of the same simulation we are, sit back, push play, listen, sip, learn and laugh. Enjoy the show! cheers.
- Special Guest Bonus Episode: "It doesn't taste like hand sanitizer" with Kim and TimJuly 7th, 2020
- Ep.8: Knappogue Castle 12yr Irish Whiskey, the Etymology of swear words and Whiskey vs. WhiskyJune 2nd, 2020
- Ep.7: Compass Box Oak Cross, Ancient Calendars, Stonehenge and What Year Is It Exactly?May 19th, 2020
- Special Guest Bonus Episode: Fears, Phobias and Whiskey With Blake FeeceMay 4th, 2020
- Ep.6: Teeling Irish Whiskey, Sex, Religion and Politics (the fun way)May 1st, 2020
Showing 1–5 out of 10