The Moneywise Guys
The Moneywise Guys radio show is all things funny, finance and business. Utilizing both regional and national hot topics of the day as talking points, this show is dedicated to breaking down and making fun of often dry, confusing financial concepts while offering simple, practical financial solutions for everyday people and all pocketbook sizes. With years of collective experience and unique insights as financial advisors, this show and its rotating cast of hosts offers a fresh and humorous hour for any listener that is even slightly interested in bettering their financial health and education.
- 9/29/20 Moneywise gets outside with Wind Wolves Preserve + more presidential tax talkSeptember 29th, 2020
- 9/28/20 Presidential tax returns and we speak with CSUB PresidentSeptember 28th, 2020
- 9/25/20 Weekly 401k Focus + we talk about trusts with local AttorneySeptember 26th, 2020
- 9/24/20 Discussion with the CEO of our Hispanic Chamber and more incentives to get testedSeptember 25th, 2020
- 9/23/20 Discussion with a Covid-19 survivor and the latest on the National Eviction moratoriumSeptember 23rd, 2020
Showing 1–5 out of 500