There Might Be Cupcakes
Carla is: a bookdrunkard, a 40-something with psychology and counseling degrees with post-grad work in grief/loss/trauma, sex crimes, and forensic anthropology.
a former freelance journalist and counselor, who is never bored.
a disabled introvert who sees connections everywhere–like John Nash, only less math-y.
a knitting fidget who loves horror movies with a skewed passion.
Like one of her heroes, Harriet the Spy, she wants to learn everything and write in all down (more likely than not in her bullet journal).
Join her (and sometimes her friends) in her strange library as she INFJs everything from unused angles.
It’s going to get weird in the best way. Let’s play.
Category: Personal Journals
In which Carla explores the Twelve Days of Christmas and why we send Christmas cards, and reads a Victorian horror story by F. Marion Crawford.
- 32: What the Dickens
- 47: Victorian Christmas: The Goblin and the Paw
- 65: Happy Christmas Chaos
- 66: Deck the Hall with Horror
Sources and Suggested Reading:
12 Days of Christmas: https://www.vox.com/21796404/12-days-of-christmas-explained
Theme song and stinger: “Comadreamers I” by Haunted Me, off their Pleasure album
How to Support Cupcakes:
Where to Find Cupcakes:
- Facebook Page: theremightbecupcakes
- Facebook Group: There Might Be Cupcakes
- Twitter: @mightbecupcakes
- Instagram: @theremightbecupcakes @theremightbecupcakes
- Reddit: r/theremightbecupcakes
- Podbelly Podbelly
- YouTube channel
- Host: theremightbecupcakes.podbean
- Goodreads: Goodreads podcast bookshelf. add Carla as a friend
- Contact: [email protected]
Complete list of ways to listen to the podcast on the sidebar at theremightbecupcakes.com
Do you have a podcast? Register today to add your podcast our directory. The directory is free of charge and another way to help promote your podcast.Add Your Podcast